The Other Companies Participating The Most In Mesa/DRI Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Other Companies Participating The Most In Mesa/DRI Discussions

Phoronix: The Other Companies Participating The Most In Mesa/DRI Discussions

Earlier today I wrote about how Intel has a lot of Linux graphics developers (likely 30~50) and is by far the company with the most active developers working on the open-source graphics stack. Here's some other numbers as part of the mailing list parsing for the other active companies, including NVIDIA, AMD, and Samsung...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

The company that makes the gallium Intel, where are they on the list?
    Beignet is maintained by Intel developers too?

Comment

Originally posted by andrei_me View Post
      The company that makes the gallium Intel, where are they on the list?
      ILO is one-man project for long time and Chia-I Wu using personal email at moment.
      Anyway there is very few commits with LunarG domain at moment [here].

Of course. And they use normal @intel.com emails.

PS: BTW at least 6 Intel developers don't use corporate emails in Mesa git.

Comment

I guess chinesse intel team does not communique that much in english, AMD has if i counted right 6 of them working in amdgpu driver... but mostly there are silence from those on lists and irc... anyway commits are what matters

Comment

Working...
        X