Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FreeBSD Developers Arguing Over Their New Code of Conduct

Phoronix: FreeBSD Developers Arguing Over Their New Code of Conduct

The latest drama in the FreeBSD world are over differing views with the project's new code of conduct...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

lol complains about male tears by doing a literal male tears routine

Comment

Randi Harper should stick to quitting crystal meth and getting her children back, not harassing freeBSD contributors.

Comment

Has anyone ever thought that just maybe, men and women have different interests and want to do different jobs?

Comment

SJW need to do something better with their lives

Comment

English is not my native language. Can someone please explain to me in different words what that person meant by "collecting male tears"? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dstaubsauger View Post
              English is not my native language. Can someone please explain to me in different words what that person meant by "collecting male tears"? Thanks
              English is also not my native language, but as I understand "male tears" is when men are complaining about feminists/sexist stuff, like when you call a coward person "pussy", then someone come and say that what you have done is sexist, hurt women feelings, and then you complain that is normal call coward people like that, and they are over-reacting to this word.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

FreeBSD sexist??? They have a red menstruation default wallpaper!!!

Comment

LOL. Feminism is bored destroying hacked communities. Now they'll come to us.

Comment

The infamous personality who advocated for the Code of Conduct in FreeBSD may be an obnoxious piece of shit on twitter, but I don't see how that breaks the Code, as it lies outside of the scope of communication within the FreeBSD project. I think as long as you behave on mailing lists, bug reports etc. what you say on twitter shouldn't have an influence on whether you're breaking the Code or not.

Comment

Working...
                    X