Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another OpenGL 4.5 Extension Marked As Done In Mesa

Phoronix: Another OpenGL 4.5 Extension Marked As Done In Mesa

The latest OpenGL 4.x extension wired up within Mesa and enabled for all present Mesa/Gallium3D drivers is GL_ARB_get_texture_sub_image...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

What's the state of GL_ARB_shader_subroutine and GL_ARB_tessellation_shader to claim OpenlGL 4.0 compliance?

Comment

Originally posted by newwen View Post
      What's the state of GL_ARB_shader_subroutine and GL_ARB_tessellation_shader to claim OpenlGL 4.0 compliance?
      Both posted recently in the ML (1 o 2 weeks ago at the maximum, the V3 o V4 version) and both seem ready to be included.

Comment

Originally posted by valeriodean View Post
        Both posted recently in the ML (1 o 2 weeks ago at the maximum, the V3 o V4 version) and both seem ready to be included.
        I think I just came a little bit...

Comment

Hosana! Good news! The both GL_ARBs seem to be mature and fully implementable. Many thanks to the developers!

Comment

Originally posted by valeriodean View Post
            I can't find the source for this. Could anyone point me to it?

Comment

Originally posted by bokal View Post

I can't find the source for this. Could anyone point me to it?
              tesselation : http://lists.freedesktop.org/archive...ne/086550.html

shader_subroutine : http://lists.freedesktop.org/archive...il/082494.html

Comment

Originally posted by Serafean View Post
                Also Dave Airlie updated it for recent codebase changes two days ago:

Comment

hopefully in the next week, we can merge tess and shader subroutine to master which will give nvc0 4.1, and then radeonsi tess code along with a couple of bits of ARB_gpu_shader5 which I've written but need some llvm changes to work properly. Intel users will have to wait until someone figures out tess and an fp64 strategy. It looks like for fp64 Intel like most r600 gpus will need a softfloat implementation of some sort.

Comment

Obligatory link: http://mesamatrix.net/

Comment

Working...
                    X