Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feral Games Is Now Teasing A New Linux Game Port

Phoronix: Feral Games Is Now Teasing A New Linux Game Port

Feral Interactive Games, the company that has ported games to Linux like XCOM: Enemy Unknown and Empire Total War and is doing the Batman Arkham Knight port, is teasing another upcoming Linux / OS X game release...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Prince of Persia?

Comment

It'd be helpful if we had any forum members that could read arabic.

Comment

ISIS simulator maybe?

Comment

The image is lifted straight out of Wikimedia and it's labelled as "A manuscript written on paper during the Abbasid Era.".

It's also used in the article about One Thousand and One Nights.
          Last edited by Aeder; 22 July 2015, 10:04 AM.

Comment

It is in arabic , but hard (old) arabic , its related to islam but not quran not hadeth, it talks about greed and envy lying its like exhortations all of them are imparted/transported (don't know if those are the write words) from other people . (meaning xx said it then yy then zz then ... and the one who wrote it as he heard from zz) , at the end it contains part of a poem .

Comment

Posts on twitter indicate it's a excerpt from the 1001 nights.

Seems to be a toss up between

-AC2:Revelations
              The first two games in the Assassins Creed 2 trilogy have been ported to OSX, whereas AC2:Revelations has not.

-Prince of Persia.
              None since the original have been officially ported to Linux. Could be any of them, really.

My money is on Assassins Creed.

Comment

Doing a google image search of this, here's one of the results:

This seems to just be a photo (rather than a screenshot).

Comment

Originally posted by schmidtbag View Post
                  Doing a google image search of this, here's one of the results:

This seems to just be a photo (rather than a screenshot).
                  Probably either Assassin's Creed or Prince of Persia then, but who knows.
                  All opinions are my own not those of my employer if you know who they are.

Comment

Ha, I forgot about the Linux port of Batman AK. Wouldn't it be funny if it came out and has better performance than the WIndows version in it's current messed-up state?

Though I'm lucky in this regard, I seem to be the only person on the planet (or at least in the forums of every gaming website) that is playing Batman on the PC with no apparent performance issues.

Comment

Working...
                    X