Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Over 250,000 Benchmarks Have Run On Our 50+ System Linux Performance-Tracking Cluster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over 250,000 Benchmarks Have Run On Our 50+ System Linux Performance-Tracking Cluster

Phoronix: Over 250,000 Benchmarks Have Run On Our 50+ System Linux Performance-Tracking Cluster

Today the milestone was crossed of having run more than 250,000 open-source benchmark results for our daily Linux performance tracker setup for LinuxBenchmarking.com that continues to monitor the performance of the upstream Linux kernel, Mesa, GCC, and LLVM/Clang on a daily basis from their SVN/Git code...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

That's impressive

Thank you for your effort Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Danny3 View Post
      That's impressive

Thank you for your effort Michael
      Thanks! Always nice to hear feedback.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Very nice !
        Test signature

Comment

For some reason I can't register with openbenchmarking, it complains my email address is too long. Tried an alternative address with my preferred username, it simply reports an error. Tried password recovery to see if username already known, says not known. Perhaps you can test registration and password recovery and see if something is wrong? Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X