Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today Is Our 2015 Intern's Last Day

Phoronix: Today Is Our 2015 Intern's Last Day

All good things must come to an end and today is our 2015 summer intern, Eric Griffith, last day writing on Phoronix...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

The additional content and viewpoint was very welcome. Thanks for taking the time to add value. Michael knows that whenever you write something for public use, there will be negative comments about it. Don't let that discourage you though, there are a lot more people that read your content and enjoy it and don't say anything. Don't quite writing, you do good work.

Even if a smaller capacity, I hope to see more content from you. Good luck.
    Last edited by duby229; 14 August 2015, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by zimmern
      So... did he learn how to beg for money ?
      Truly a douchebag thing to post.

For those which you make life hell, surely you shall live it as well.

Comment

I for one have enjoyed ErigG's longer format articles and that he was so diplomatic in his responses to criticism in the forums. Well Done!

Comment

Hopefully he gets his parting shot and his last article (for the year) won't be his Win10 impressions.

Comment

Originally posted by zimmern
            So... did he learn how to beg for money ?
            You made my day!

Comment

Hey Eric, thank you for your articles, I enjoyed the read as they hit a lot of valid points.
              Sometimes people are just sad because you criticized their favourite product. It's often the point when you criticize Windows or Ubuntu... ;-)
              Good luck on your further career.

Comment

Originally posted by humbug
                . RIP .
                I reported your post because it's truly insulting...

Comment

I've enjoyed the articles you wrote Eric - hope to see some more from time to time

Best of luck

Comment

Originally posted by theghost View Post

I reported your post because it's truly insulting...
                    I appreciate the support, theghost. I kept this line out the farewell article I just sent to Michael as to not make it sound negative, but I'll be a little blunter in the forums:

To my reasonable critics: I thank you for the constructive criticism. To the trolls: Eh, its the internet-- you can't make everyone happy.
                    All opinions are my own not those of my employer if you know who they are.

Comment

Working...
                    X