Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's What We Know So Far About The Linux 4.3 Kernel

Phoronix: Here's What We Know So Far About The Linux 4.3 Kernel

With Linux 4.2 being released yesterday, Linus Torvalds will start honoring pull requests today for the Linux 4.3 merge window. Here's a look at some of the work expected to be merged over the next two weeks...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Do I miss something or kdbus has no commits on github since 6 March? I assume if they want it to get accepted at some point, they need to fix concerns lkml people had about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stellarwind View Post
      Do I miss something or kdbus has no commits on github since 6 March? I assume if they want it to get accepted at some point, they need to fix concerns lkml people had about it.
      It looks like the gregkh kdbus github site has been abandoned. Official development appears to happen in a Linux Kernel Branch, with the official github branch being in the systemd project. In both cases the most recent commits are two weeks ago. A patch against it was submitted today, and another a couple of days ago.
      Last edited by TheBlackCat; 04 September 2015, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X