Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wine 1.7.51 Adds XAudio2, Universal C Runtime DLL Support

Phoronix: Wine 1.7.51 Adds XAudio2, Universal C Runtime DLL Support

The latest bi-weekly development release of Wine is now available...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Finally, i hope that i don't need "xact" any more, to play my FFXIII. It will also be nice if you correct the "games video" overhead, because when i use Nine this goes out of control and i need a pirated version of a game that i own, with compressed low quality videos if i want to play.

Comment

"for making happy games" I got a chuckle out of that. :-)
      I presume it should be "for making games happy". Though I'll take happy games too!

Comment

It is worth to mention that DirectX 11 is moving on too http://source.winehq.org/git/wine.gi...ucia;st=author

Comment

In this wine version introduce xaudio2 support (new version needed for mint 17.2) and some bugs like as dark

Also is needed new dependency: openal-soft-dev 32bit

In my case works with new openal files from

Files needed are libopenal1_1.16.0-3_i386.deb, libopenal1_1.16.0-3_amd64.deb, libopenal-data_1.16.0-3_all.deb, libopenal-dev_1.16.0-3_i386.deb, libopenal-dev_1.16.0-3_amd64.deb, makehrtf_1.16.0-3_i386.deb, makehrtf_1.16.0-3_amd64.deb, openal-info_1.16.0-3_i386.deb and openal-info_1.16.0-3_amd64.deb

However if you have installed desmume 0.9.11, yabause, dolphin 5.0 rc25, handbrake 0.10, ffmpeg is need uninstall first this packages before for proceed install new openal files

After this can reinstall emulators and works normally

Last edited by pinguinpc; 04 September 2015, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X