Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa 10.6.6 Has Fixes For i965, R600, RadeonSI & Nouveau

Phoronix: Mesa 10.6.6 Has Fixes For i965, R600, RadeonSI & Nouveau

The latest Mesa 10.6 point release is now available for those sticking to stable updates until the official release of Mesa 11.0 in a week or so...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
    Phoronix: Mesa 10.6.6 Has Fixes For i965, R600, RadeonSI & Nouveau

The latest Mesa 10.6 point release is now available for those sticking to stable updates until the official release of Mesa 11.0 in a week or so...

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...0.6.6-Released
    You may want to proof read and make a "chaange" or two.

Comment

Originally posted by deadite66
      Wonder if this will fix plasma5 crashing.
      I have gone from an uptime of ~4 hours before Plasma locks solid (and only Plasma) to maybe 3 or 4 days on Kubuntu 15.04 by using the 4.2 series kernel and the bleeding edge Mesa stuff (oibaf).
      I have played with regressing this - have to have both (4.2/oibaf) for it to work... YMMV
      I still get occasional Plasma 5 crashes somewhere some kind of garbage collection operation (...)
      Mesa+Radeon is really much more stable than the alternative at this point and the functionality is filling out nicely.
      The only thing that bugs me with Radeon is the DisplayPort loses the plot if the power saving kicks in (which is faaaar less a pain than losing the VT under Catalyst).

Comment

Working...
      X