Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Features, Changes Merged So Far For The Linux 4.3 Kernel

Phoronix: Features, Changes Merged So Far For The Linux 4.3 Kernel

We're about half-way through the Linux 4.3 kernel merge window so here's a look at the features that have got me excited over the past week as new features and improved/changed functionality for this next major update to the Linux kernel...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Seems fairly conservative in terms of adding features, for example the nouveau changes being about plumbing. It's something that I recognise as being important and I'm glad they're doing it, but not exactly exciting for the end user. Personally I'm more looking forward to mesa 11 in the near future. I'm looking forward to trying some recent games on the radeon driver.

Comment

blog.asleson.org/index.php/2015/09/01/d-bus-signaling-performance/

That's the only place I've seen actual benchmarks with kdbus. It's be really nice for someone to see what the hell is going on with sdbus

Comment

Any info about supporting Killer E2400 lan cards? They seems very common with skylake gaming motherboards. Specially I am waiting for it's support before buying MSI Gaming m5.

Comment

I hope that is not a server rack in your kitchen.

Comment

Working...
          X