Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Libratbag: A New Library For Configurable Mice On Linux

Phoronix: Libratbag: A New Library For Configurable Mice On Linux

With Libinput 1.0 having been released, Peter Hutterer has found himself working on another open-source Linux input project: libratbag. This new library is for interacting with configurable mice on Linux, as is common to gaming systems...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I like this dude. I hope many riches comes his way.

Comment

do not forget the Logitech Performance MX....

Comment

Love the name of this library . It's not quite libcaca or libass, but still

Comment

Misread that as LibraTbag

Comment

Originally posted by GNU/Blind View Post
            Misread that as LibraTbag
            GNU/Blind
            LOLROTF!!
            I did not see that until you pointed it out... Quite apropos given all the references to Tbag in gaming... Lib-RatBag also works as a name.

Comment

I really do like the name of this library - I hope that is the start of something beautiful!

Comment

Originally posted by Gusar View Post
                Love the name of this library . It's not quite libcaca or libass, but still
                You forgot liboobs.

Comment

Ratbag is probably a reference to "Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor" game. Orc (enemy) that betrayed his kind to help human (player) for personal gain is named Ratbag. Amazing name, i so loled when i first heard it.

Comment

One of the best possible additions to Linux. Because manufacturers refuse to write their software for anything other than Windows.
                    I've worked around this by buying mice with hardware buttons for resolution, but a library to do things the properly would be most welcome.

Comment

Working...
                    X