Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Phoronix Test Suite Grapher Has Landed

Phoronix: The New Phoronix Test Suite Grapher Has Landed

Now within the latest Phoronix-Test-Suite on GitHub the new graphing code is utilized by default. This will directly benefit Phoronix Test Suite users but will also be beneficial to those simply reading Phoronix articles or visiting OpenBenchmarking.org and LinuxBenchmarking.com...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Great work Michael, awesome results too (y)

Comment

I look forward to seeing all the pixels right where they should be when this is deployed. :-)

I have that contrast check (for bar graph labels) almost sorta working-ish, if I get any free time ever again you might see a PR for it.

Comment

Great, thanks, hope to see it!
        Originally posted by microcode View Post
        I look forward to seeing all the pixels right where they should be when this is deployed. :-)

I have that contrast check (for bar graph labels) almost sorta working-ish, if I get any free time ever again you might see a PR for it.
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Please follow the PSR-0, PSR-1 and PSR-2 standards.

Use namespaces!

Instead of pts_Graph, name it Phoronix\Graph or Phoronix\PTS\Graph instead.

Comment

Originally posted by uid313 View Post
            Please follow the PSR-0, PSR-1 and PSR-2 standards.

Use namespaces!

Instead of pts_Graph, name it Phoronix\Graph or Phoronix\PTS\Graph instead.
            PHP 5.2 support still needs to be maintained.
            Michael Larabel

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

PHP 5.2 support still needs to be maintained.
              Well, besides namespaces. Please try to follow the PSR standards.

Comment

Originally posted by uid313 View Post

Well, besides namespaces. Please try to follow the PSR standards.
                Don't see much particular use at this point in time in restructuring all of the code for no real benefits out of it.
                Michael Larabel

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Don't see much particular use at this point in time in restructuring all of the code for no real benefits out of it.
                  Easier to get contributors. Easier when everyone follow one code style. Easier when everyone follow a standarized code style.
                  You can start with new code and not restructure old code.

Comment

Working...
                  X