Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's How You Can Get A Lifetime Phoronix Premium Subscription

Phoronix: Here's How You Can Get A Lifetime Phoronix Premium Subscription

Here's a way that you can be part of the select few Phoronix readers who are proud Phoronix Premium lifetime members... Particularly if you will be at Oktoberfest/Wiesn 2015 or traveling to/from Germany in the next few weeks...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I live in Munich. I wish I could find a way to hand you some from here. Where in the US are you living? I have three siblings in the two sides of the US.

Comment

BTW, in case of a travel to Munich, count on me for your accommodation. I am not a beer drinker, but I believe a good host

Comment

Originally posted by amp3030 View Post
        I live in Munich. I wish I could find a way to hand you some from here. Where in the US are you living? I have three siblings in the two sides of the US.
        Indiana. The problem is yeah as far as I know you can't legally ship beer to consumers in the US from foreign country. In between states in the US isn't bad though and generally via post office is flat-rate and only like ~$9 (which I'd be happy to pay for too).
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

you sure it is illegal to sheep beer to US for private matters?

Some sources in the internet state it's allowed as long as you do a lot of paperwork with the sending and use a courier service (like DHL express, FedEX, UPS) instead of normal post.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Indiana. The problem is yeah as far as I know you can't legally ship beer to consumers in the US from foreign country. In between states in the US isn't bad though and generally via post office is flat-rate and only like ~$9 (which I'd be happy to pay for too).
            I don't plan to visit any of my east/west-coast brothers and sisters in the near future (and vice versa), but I will buy a couple of bottles for you just in case! I guess you wouldn't mind ending up with more than two bottles in case any other volunteer shows up

Comment

Hmm might be legal with Dhl and such, had just looked into normal post before.
              Originally posted by jonashrem View Post

Some sources in the internet state it's allowed as long as you do a lot of paperwork with the sending and use a courier service (like DHL express, FedEX, UPS) instead of normal post.

Michael Larabel
              https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

some people say it depends even on state within US. Maybe you can find out somehow but could be quite expensive if works.

Export from here in Germany shouldn't be the problem as long as properly labelled.

I can ask at customs office if they know anything but you might get more accurate informations in an US customs office.

Comment

Originally posted by jonashrem View Post

Looks like good news for Michael! When I buy the bottles, I will ask my local DHL office if I can legally send them to US.

Comment

Germeny beers are good but I still prefer Czech beers .

Comment

Working...
                    X