Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linux Beta Released For Trine 3: Artifacts of Power

Phoronix: Linux Beta Released For Trine 3: Artifacts of Power

The first public beta has been released for the Linux (and OS X) build of Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Mesa 11+radeonsi seems to work just fine throughout the first level.

Comment

Unfortunately, going 3D seems to have worked as well as it did for Worms series years go (i.e. not well at all).

Comment

Originally posted by bug77 View Post
        Unfortunately, going 3D seems to have worked as well as it did for Worms series years go (i.e. not well at all).
        Yeah there was much negative feedback after Trine 3 release, even devs was forced to spoke in public:

+ About 2 minutes before the end of the video, someone brings a Trine 2 framed poster and puts it in a garbage bin, right in the middle of the screen. Either this is super advanced trolling, or this was one of the most bizzare things I've EVER seen in a "talk honestly to your fans" :-)
        Last edited by dungeon; 05 October 2015, 02:23 PM.

Comment

That's fantastic news! I enjoyed the other games in the series a lot and will definitely try this out! I'll judge how well 3D works for this game myself... Tyvm.

Comment

Why was used opengl 4.1, when my card have only opengl 3.3, but under windows is not problem with 10.1, and even on older cards with directx 10 (directx 10.x = opengl 3.3, not opengl 4.1...this is only my deduction from features of my gpu)
            Last edited by Atirage21; 05 November 2015, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X