Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUSE Is Looking For Another Graphics Driver Developer

Phoronix: SUSE Is Looking For Another Graphics Driver Developer

SUSE Labs is looking to hire another Linux graphics developer to be involved with Linux kernel and user-space driver development, including both X.Org and Wayland...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Does anyone know what are the chances for a recent graduate being hired all the way from AU.

Comment

Originally posted by swoorup View Post
      Does anyone know what are the chances for a recent graduate being hired all the way from AU.
      Does the recent graduate have any graphics experience and such as outlined in the job description?
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Nop. Just own hobby projects. I was looking at other openings too. I wonder, this sort of job that requires GPU driver knowledge and programming has so few openings, (not asked for a lot). So I tend to think its natural very less people would pursue this sort of goal even this might be their interest cause they would stand very less chance.

Comment

That's why the ones who do are paid well, and the ones who are skilled are payed very well.

Comment

Working...
          X