Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Source-Powered Insurgency FPS Game Now Available On Linux

Phoronix: Source-Powered Insurgency FPS Game Now Available On Linux

The Insurgency first person shooter game powered by Valve's Source Engine is now natively available for SteamOS/Linux gamers...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Does it natively support the Steam Controller? Is that a thing yet?

Comment

Meanwhile there is no sign of Alien Isolation getting closer to release...

Comment

Michael, can you please put BETA in the title ? I looked at the steam store page and only see Win/Mac requirements. Then I start reading into the article and spotted that it is still beta.

Comment

Originally posted by haplo602 View Post
          Michael, can you please put BETA in the title ? I looked at the steam store page and only see Win/Mac requirements. Then I start reading into the article and spotted that it is still beta.

Or you could read the article. But that's none of my business

Comment

Awesome, downloading now!

Comment

Note that because it is a beta you cannot play with Windows and Mac players, so servers are probably a bit empty ATM.

Comment

Added to wishlist.

And to think that I didn't even know about this game!

Comment

Originally posted by mao_dze_dun View Post
                  Note that because it is a beta you cannot play with Windows and Mac players, so servers are probably a bit empty ATM.
                  If you live in the USA, you'll at least find a COOP server with people on it.

Comment

When I'm trying to run Insurgence it won't open complaining
                    "Insurgence - OpenGL" is not responding

Does anyone have any idea on how to deal with it? I'm on ArchLinux (so all drivers updated), so I'm guessing it's something about my mediocre hardware specs.. =/

Comment

Working...
                    X