Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Latest Fun In Mesa 3D This Weekend

Phoronix: The Latest Fun In Mesa 3D This Weekend

A number of prominent changes have landed within Mesa in the past few days. If you haven't updated to the latest Git lately, here's some of what you're missing out on...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Those are my highlights for the past few days in Mesa Git. If I missed anything else of interest, please point it out in the forums.
    Well, it hasn't been committed yet, but Marek just sent in some patches to enable ARB_copy_image on radeonSI.

Comment

Are there any official specs for Stony Ridge? I saw an article by wccftech and fudzilla, but don't know how accurate they are. The one from wccf is four months old, and they don't cite any sources...well, other than "[their] source". :/

Comment

Still no work on r600g tessellation shaders?

Comment

Originally posted by Nobu View Post
          Are there any official specs for Stony Ridge? I saw an article by wccftech and fudzilla, but don't know how accurate they are. The one from wccf is four months old, and they don't cite any sources...well, other than "[their] source". :/
          Not until we launch the part. Until then it's just gossip & rumor
          Test signature

Comment

Originally posted by RamblingMadMan View Post
            Still no work on r600g tessellation shaders?
            Dave has a WIP tree here:

Comment

Darn. :/
              Hopefully they'll release a part with decent performance compared to Richland--I'm itching to update my a10-6800k, but I really have no reason to with DDR4 support coming up with AMD's new processors and a switch in socket to go along with it. I'd rather not wait months to a year after the first AM4 boards come out, but I guess that'll give time for prices to drop and kinks to get worked out.

Comment

Working...
              X