Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linux 4.3 Kernel Released

Phoronix: Linux 4.3 Kernel Released

Linux 4.3 has been released as was anticipated...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Personally, I'm very excited to see how the SMP change(s) in 4.3 will affect the Liquorix build of the kernel.

Comment

Announcement https://lkml.org/lkml/2015/11/1/202

Comment

Morning coffe + a new major kernel release. The perfect way to start a new week.

Comment

I'm pretty excited to see the progression of the AMD driver. When we get reclocking support on the Fury I may consider getting one if it becomes viable for AAA gaming.

Comment

Originally posted by kaprikawn View Post
            I'm pretty excited to see the progression of the AMD driver. When we get reclocking support on the Fury I may consider getting one if it becomes viable for AAA gaming.

Linux has 0,0000001% of AAA games. I think you're confused.

Comment

Now waiting for Liquorix 4.3 kernel.

Comment

Originally posted by bulletxt View Post
                Oh, hello, stranger from past. It's 2015 now. Have you attempted to take a look on steam? There're over 1000 Linux games these days. Some bold names included. Not to mention that according to your numbers, everybody on our planet should be working on AAA games, without doing anything else, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by bulletxt View Post
                  That depends really. Are we talking native or does Wine count?

Comment

Working...
                  X