Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Early Mockups Of The New OpenBenchmarking.org

Phoronix: Some Early Mockups Of The New OpenBenchmarking.org

Coming in Q1'2016 with the Phoronix Test Suite 6.2 release will be the long overdue overhaul of OpenBenchmarking.org with a brand new user-interface, restored search capabilities, and other new features...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I think the check marks and text after them in the first image should be left aligned. It looks weird when they start in different places.

Comment

Originally posted by mastercoms View Post
      I think the check marks and text after them in the first image should be left aligned. It looks weird when they start in different places.
      Thanks for the feedback, it will be tweaked some more and will solicit more feedback requests as it becomes closer to reality.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

For the current page, search never worked for me. E.g. when I type in "phenom", I'd expect all results for phenom type processors. But in reality, I get nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by oleid View Post
          For the current page, search never worked for me. E.g. when I type in "phenom", I'd expect all results for phenom type processors. But in reality, I get nothing.
          Search has been disabled for months, or are you talking about before?
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Search has been disabled for months, or are you talking about before?
            I can't say for sure, but I think so, yes.

A filtering like the price comparison page geizhals provides would be nice, e.g.:

Preisvergleich für Notebooks ✓ Bewertungen ✓ Produktinfos ⇒ Auswahl und Filtern der Produkte nach den besten Eigenschaften und dem billigsten Preis

That would make finding test results a lot easier.

Comment

Working...
            X