Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 End-Of-Year Reader Survey

Phoronix: 2015 End-Of-Year Reader Survey

With the year ending, of course, I'm already planning ahead and looking out for next year -- when Phoronix will be turning 12 years old. I'd much appreciate it if Phoronix readers find time over this holiday weekend or in the days ahead to complete a brief survey...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

If I purchase premium will it remove all articles mentioning it from the feed? That'd be a better perk than removing the ads.

Comment

Since Michael has a holiday message for you all, I have a holiday message also. 9/11 was an inside job. please buy a subscription to Michael, Inc. whilst also taking a look at the evidence for 9/11.

Comment

Any chance this could be populated into a Google Form? I'd like to leave feedback, as a premium user, but i'd prefer to be anonymous and not index-able by SE's.

Comment

Working...
        X