Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debian Posts Longer Tribute In Honor Of Its Founder

Phoronix: Debian Posts Longer Tribute In Honor Of Its Founder

The Debian project has today published a longer tribute in honor of Ian Murdock after briefly announcing his passing last week...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

The tribute page written by the Debian Project is nicely worded.

It avoids any mention of the controversy regarding Ian Murdock's death.

Comment

My wishes and prayers to his family, and my curses to the corrupt pigs and their families that killed him. Ian realized too late that he was living in a dystopian fascist police state.
      Arrested for trying to break into your own house? Jesus Fucking Christ, what a crock of shit!

Comment

Originally posted by NotMine999 View Post
        It avoids any mention of the controversy regarding Ian Murdock's death.
        fixed :

Originally posted by cliff View Post
        My wishes and prayers to his family, and my curses to the corrupt pigs and their families that killed him. Ian realized too late that he was living in a dystopian fascist police state.
        Arrested for trying to break into your own house? Jesus Fucking Christ, what a crock of shit!

Comment

Originally posted by cliff View Post
          Conjecture!

How could you possibly know it was his house?

Comment

Working...
          X