Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GNU Health 3.0 Released With New Features

Phoronix: GNU Health 3.0 Released With New Features

Here's another GNU project I never knew exist until now: GNU Health...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Try appealing to the Russians, they might wanna use this. But yeah, it's very interesting, i never knew this existed... How did it even come to be?

Comment

I wish a system like that was in place in Lithuania. As it is, one has to carry around bulky paper folders that nobody cares about anyway. Sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatEmerald View Post
        I wish a system like that was in place in Lithuania. As it is, one has to carry around bulky paper folders that nobody cares about anyway. Sigh.
        If you're working in that field, why not try to get such a system put in place? Your voice might count.

Comment

Unfortunately, I'm not. My field is information environmental sciences, not medicine. Also, unfortunately here state-owned medical facilities are probably the biggest holdouts of corruption. If you don't give a bribe, you will be cared for about as well as an animal: technically they don't break the rules, but you won't get anything above the absolute basic needs. There are some attempts to make things better in that regard, but fighting corruption is tough.

Comment

That's awesome (the software not the situation with state-owned medical facilities in Lithuania), I didn't know about it either.
            Test signature

Comment

I'm in the 'ignorance until now' boat as well. And from GNU as well. Thanks Mike.
              Hi

Comment

Working...
              X