Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HID Driver Updates Land In The Linux 4.5 Kernel

Phoronix: HID Driver Updates Land In The Linux 4.5 Kernel

SUSE's Jiri Kosina sent in his pull requests today for the subsystems he maintains within the mainline Linux kernel...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Hmm, wonder if this might fix the issue I have with a Corsair USB mouse I got recently (haven't looked at it more thoroughly yet, but it may work if plugged into a running Linux machine, may not work, and if plugged in on boot, it'll stop the kernel boot process with a USB error).

Comment

Originally posted by Espionage724 View Post
      Hmm, wonder if this might fix the issue I have with a Corsair USB mouse I got recently (haven't looked at it more thoroughly yet, but it may work if plugged into a running Linux machine, may not work, and if plugged in on boot, it'll stop the kernel boot process with a USB error).
      Hey I'm the creator of that IRQ deadlock fix. It was not targeted to usb mouses but since the change is in usbhid core then maybe it does help with other hardware lockups. If your problem still persists, send me some oopses / more info and I'll try to take a closer look at it.

Comment

Working...
      X