Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More AMDGPU & Radeon Benchmarks Of Linux 4.5 With Mesa 11.2 Git

Phoronix: More AMDGPU & Radeon Benchmarks Of Linux 4.5 With Mesa 11.2 Git

This week I've already delivered a number of AMDGPU/Radeon benchmarks from the in-development Linux 4.5 kernel now that there's AMDGPU PowerPlay and other improvements. With the week not being over, here are some more AMD Radeon graphics card benchmarks from Linux 4.5 while also using Mesa 11.2-devel Git with LLVM SVN...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

The links to the benchmark do not seem to be correct

Comment

Originally posted by sonnet View Post
      The links to the benchmark do not seem to be correct
      Try clearing your DNS cache? Due to the OpenBenchmarking.org move yesterday, your system must still be stuck pointing to the old server.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

did the 370 and the 7950 really run with amdgpu or with radeon? I thought gcn 1.0 would not work that easy with amdgpu?
        And if I may suggest: If there is some money left this month you could go for a 380X as a nice addition for your amdgpu gcn 1.2 testing

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomme View Post
          did the 370 and the 7950 really run with amdgpu or with radeon? I thought gcn 1.0 would not work that easy with amdgpu?
          And if I may suggest: If there is some money left this month you could go for a 380X as a nice addition for your amdgpu gcn 1.2 testing
          The article is worded very misleadingly, but if you check out the benchmarks themselves it is clear that both the amdgpu and radeon drivers were used, depending on which card was tested.

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomme View Post
            Radeon, the GCN 1.0 cards don't have AMDGPU support.

Unfortunately no extra funds.
            Michael Larabel
            https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
            X