Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayland 1.10 Beta Released Along With Weston Update

Phoronix: Wayland 1.10 Beta Released Along With Weston Update

The Wayland 1.10 beta (v1.9.92) is now available...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

"events together for features liek diagonal scrolling"

Typo

Comment

I read a lot about IVI shell but never seem a video of it, is there any video sample of such efforts?

Comment

Yawn.... Wayland news are so bore-some, it seems like a project that has taken forever to take some place, maybe its ambitions where too big for the desktop. Maybe Mir will make its debut on the desktop first...

Comment

Originally posted by TheOne View Post
          Yawn.... Wayland news are so bore-some, it seems like a project that has taken forever to take some place, maybe its ambitions where too big for the desktop. Maybe Mir will make its debut on the desktop first...
          Do you have a blog where you post your thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by liam View Post

Do you have a blog where you post your thoughts?
            Nope, but it seems that throwing out some flames captured your attention for some flaming fun...

Comment

Originally posted by TheOne View Post

Nope, but it seems that throwing out some flames captured your attention for some flaming fun...
              I....don't get the flame reference, but I'm disappointed about not being able to read your blog.

Comment

I....don't get the flame reference, but I'm disappointed about not being able to read your blog.
                He was trying to start a flame-war and you nibbled the bait
                All opinions are my own not those of my employer if you know who they are.

Comment

Tried to start a flamewar and needed to explain the intention. As pathetic as telling a bad joke and then trying to explain it several times while laughing alone.

Comment

dont feed the Troll.

Comment

Working...
                    X