Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benchmarks Of The ODROID-C2 64-Bit ARM Development Board

Phoronix: Benchmarks Of The ODROID-C2 64-Bit ARM Development Board

Earlier this month Hardkernel announced the ODROID-C2 as a 64-bit ARM development board that would begin shipping in March. Fortunately, you don't need to wait until next month to find out how this $40 USD 64-bit ARM development board is performing: here are some benchmarks...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

At least it appears to boot linux properly ... Comparison with the Pine64 will be interesting !

Comment

I find it strange that the Nvidia Shield TV is so cheap compared to a development board that's much the same hardware

Comment

I'm really tired of all the "everybody has a different and incompatible shape" nonsense. For that reason, I really don't give a crap about this useless hardware. I'm not going to start over from scratch with my hardware every time some nobody makes a new shape of board.

Comment

No way, Linux 3.14? !!! lol

wake me when they have 4.4+

Im not backporting all my media drivers over to that.

UDL

Comment

Originally posted by speculatrix View Post
            I find it strange that the Nvidia Shield TV is so cheap compared to a development board that's much the same hardware
            Why is that strange? What does the hardware have in common? What is different? How compare the boards? How compare the markets?

Comment

Always feels like something is missing either networking or storage wise....

Comment

Originally posted by speculatrix View Post

Dear friend, Nvidia is subsidizing the hardware so that you buy their device for cheap and then charge you through their service for months and years.

The same thing with Printer-Ink relation.

Comment

Working...
                X