Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Release Of LLVM 3.8 Should Be Imminent

Phoronix: The Release Of LLVM 3.8 Should Be Imminent

While LLVM/Clang 3.8 was supposed to be released last week, its release got delayed but it looks like it should finally ship in the next few days...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I wish we get this final release soon.

That is step I need for a couple of games I play with Gallium Nine and Wine.

Comment

Final is the same as RC3, I've made my Ubuntu builds, just need to upload them. I suspect public release early next week.

Comment

Originally posted by BenPope View Post
        Final is the same as RC3, I've made my Ubuntu builds, just need to upload them. I suspect public release early next week.
        I've tried to backport the Debian Sid package into Jessie, but I have some failures during check-llvm target. Did you successfully build for both amd64 and i386 architectures your packages ?

Comment

Originally posted by jery View Post

I've tried to backport the Debian Sid package into Jessie, but I have some failures during check-llvm target. Did you successfully build for both amd64 and i386 architectures your packages ?

I only built for amd64. Details here: http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.c...16/focus=47346

Comment

Originally posted by BenPope View Post

I only built for amd64. Details here: http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.c...16/focus=47346

I've checked debian/rules file and found that only i386 is supposed to have all LLVM tests OK.
            But it seems that on Jessie it is not the case, so I remove i386 from the ARCH_LLVM_TEST_OK list.

Comment

Working...
            X