X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GNOME 3.20 Officially Released

Phoronix: GNOME 3.20 Officially Released

It's GNOME 3.20 release day...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Pls embed the release Video Michael

Comment

can't wait for F24. builder and its xdg-app integration is probably the most waited thing on my list. if only i wasn't too lazy to compile 3.20 my self

Comment

... which is codenamed Dehli -- due to the GNOME.Asia Summit 2016 being held in New Dehli
        Just a little bit typo, but it is annoying.
        It should be "Delhi" instead of "Dehli".

Comment

basically nothing changed, still a desktop environment with unpractical interface

Comment

Originally posted by Gapil301 View Post
            basically nothing changed, still a desktop environment with unpractical interface
            yawn...

Comment

Originally posted by ari_linux View Post
              Just a little bit typo, but it is annoying.
              It should be "Delhi" instead of "Dehli".

The number of typos in these articles irritates me, especially as a premium subscriber; though I don't see him even running spellcheck on these things any time soon.

Comment

"Dehli" definitely did not roll off my tongue compared to "Delhi."

Maybe you should read aloud to yourself. This can help with proof-reading.

Comment

It could be interesting to compare gnome 3.20 to plasma 5.6. Both release at the same time.

Comment

Re: Dehli

Who cares about simple typos. The bigger problem is the bastardized English with weird sentence syntax. I kringe every time I read anything on this site.

Comment

Working...
                    X