Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0 A.D. Alpha 20 Timosthenes Brings Many In-Game Improvements

Phoronix: 0 A.D. Alpha 20 Timosthenes Brings Many In-Game Improvements

The 0 A.D. real-time strategy game is out with its 20th alpha release codenamed "Timosthenes" and is a rather hefty update...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Good, was wondering when the next alpha was going to drop. The still need to redo that UI though, it's ugly as all hell

Comment

What about MegaGlest instead? Is it still alive? I fear Micheal was right when he told that FOSS games were losing traction.
      ## VGA ##
      AMD: X1950XTX, HD3870, HD5870
      Intel: GMA45, HD3000 (Core i5 2500K)

Comment

I played this game recently, and I quite liked it. There are some problems like lag in multiplayer and even in singleplayer when having many units (some CPU usage issue) but it's quite solid considering alpha state. Also interface could be better, sometimes it's hard to manage all units efficiently. I hope future will bring many improvements. Would be fun to see it on Steam someday

Comment

Working...
        X