Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linux Benchmarks On Ten Popular ARM Boards

Phoronix: Linux Benchmarks On Ten Popular ARM Boards

Here are benchmarks of ten different ARM SBCs/boards including the Banana Pi M3, ODROID-XU4, ODROID-C2, Raspberry Pi 3, Orange Pi PC, Orange Pi Plus, Orange Pi One, ODROID-C1+, Banana Pi M2, and the Raspberry Pi 2 using their respective flavors of Ubuntu/Debian/Raspbian/Armbian...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Nice benchmark!

Not sure if they support it, but I missed 2 boards:
    1- Arduino YUM
    2- Tessel 2

Comment

One obvious error in price/performance calculations: Odroid C1+ costs $32 nowadays (and not $37 like before C2's release)

Comment

Wow, the first Phoronix ARM benchmark that shows the real state of business. Great to see Allwinner boards on the top.

Comment

Originally posted by caligula View Post
          Wow, the first Phoronix ARM benchmark that shows the real state of business. Great to see Allwinner boards on the top.
          Actually the XU4 for complex, and the allwinner for less complex with the xu4 as second.
          As far as I know the xu4 has no hardware support for blowfish, but it has hardware support for aes. I am curious though as to why the allwinner is faster on blowfish.

Comment

Working...
          X