Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wine-Staging 1.9.7 Has Multimedia & Shell32 Improvements

Phoronix: Wine-Staging 1.9.7 Has Multimedia & Shell32 Improvements

Building off Friday's release of Wine 1.9.7 is now a new release of Wine-Staging...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I wish they added gallium nine. Such great work remains unused ...

Comment

Latest sources wine-staging patched with Gallium Nine and other archives can be found at

Check the description in the table for more details (See I repatched everything myself). I added a couple of patches from wine-gaming-nine excluding 'nine-1.9.1.patch' since it was not refreshed for a while. So I added all latest Gallium Nine patches (reworked for "Staging" Tab)

Steam patch was added. (from wine-gaming-nine)

I don't really know if Gallium Nine will be someday merged in Wine-Staging but it should be great.

Comment

We need a Staging + Nine PPA. I want to do some tests with CSMT and Nine together and I really don't have the time to build.

Comment

Originally posted by artivision View Post
          We need a Staging + Nine PPA. I want to do some tests with CSMT and Nine together and I really don't have the time to build.

Users are never happy. I love this world. Hope someone will do something for your request.

Comment

Working...
          X