Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Libinput 1.3 Steps Closer To Being Released

Phoronix: Libinput 1.3 Steps Closer To Being Released

Libinput 1.3 has stepped closer to being released with today's RC2 release. Libinput 1.3 will further enhance input handling for Wayland, X.Org, and Mir powered systems...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Nice to see libinput coming along, is drawing tablet support in yet? And can they be configured (I mean at least the sensitivity...)

Comment

Originally posted by rabcor View Post
      Nice to see libinput coming along, is drawing tablet support in yet? And can they be configured (I mean at least the sensitivity...)
      Libinput 1.2 had drawing tablet support.

Blog posts on the topic from Peter:

Last week's libinput 1.2 release included the new graphics tablet support. This work, originally started as Lyude's 2014 GSoC project enabl...

When we released graphics tablet support in libinput earlier this year, only tablet tools were supported. So while you could use the pen no...
      All opinions are my own not those of my employer if you know who they are.

Comment

But can not get input from gamepad and joysticks. Or from other device such as eye tracking or hand tracking.

Comment

Originally posted by uid313 View Post
          But can not get input from gamepad and joysticks. Or from other device such as eye tracking or hand tracking.

Patches thoroughly welcome.

Comment

Working...
          X