Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Windows 10 & People Learning I'm Not A Robot Were The Most Popular Stories This Month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 10 & People Learning I'm Not A Robot Were The Most Popular Stories This Month

Phoronix: Windows 10 & People Learning I'm Not A Robot Were The Most Popular Stories This Month

There were many interesting open-source and Linux news stories delivered on Phoronix this month...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Not a robot? surely you jest.

Comment

I disable uBlock Origin for some websites like Phoronix. I hope it helps website to stay open and free.

Comment

Doesn't AdBlock allow non-intrusive advertising? Have you considered asking them to add your ads to the list of non-intrusive ones?

Comment

Just asking... but does spam clicking ads count for anything?
          Or is it just the views?
          Last edited by triangle; 30 April 2016, 11:06 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by marco-c View Post
            Doesn't AdBlock allow non-intrusive advertising? Have you considered asking them to add your ads to the list of non-intrusive ones?
            Not all of these ads are non-intrusive though. It would be pretty interesting though if Michael was able to outsource some of the work he does in filtering ads to AdBlock non-intrusive filters

Comment

Originally posted by triangle View Post
              Just asking... but does spam clicking ads count for anything?
              Or is it just the views?
              Paid by views.
              Michael Larabel
              https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Paid by views.
                spam viewing then.

Comment

F5 ftw!

Comment

Working...