Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying Out Beignet For Intel OpenCL On Ubuntu 16.04, Still No OpenCL 2.0 For Beignet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying Out Beignet For Intel OpenCL On Ubuntu 16.04, Still No OpenCL 2.0 For Beignet

Phoronix: Trying Out Beignet For Intel OpenCL On Ubuntu 16.04, Still No OpenCL 2.0 For Beignet

Following the recent Iris Graphics of Xubuntu 16.04 vs. Clear Linux vs. Fedora 23 I had some extra time so I decided to fire up Beignet on Ubuntu 16.04 for this Haswell ultrabook...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Not that I care, but I have absolutely zero desire dealing with LuxMark Bench from a Mercury repository. When they use Git I'll be interested. It's the same with Inkscape and their obsession with Launchpad and autotools.

Comment

C'mon Intel.... are you and AMD going to let Nvidia establish CUDA as the standard? Already many scientists have switched to using CUDA, especially in the machine learning community.

Comment

Nope...

Test signature

Comment

Working...
        X