Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qt 5.7 Bringing Good Support For NVIDIA's DRIVE CX

Phoronix: Qt 5.7 Bringing Good Support For NVIDIA's DRIVE CX

Qt 5.7 is right around the corner and it's coming with many new graphics features, including support for NVIDIA's DRIVE CX platform...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

You've managed to write a whole article without telling us anything - what is this new feature, what's it for, what benefits will it bring?

All you've managed to tell us it this has something to do with Tegra and it's good that support has been added

Comment

Originally posted by FireBurn View Post
      You've managed to write a whole article without telling us anything - what is this new feature, what's it for, what benefits will it bring?

All you've managed to tell us it this has something to do with Tegra and it's good that support has been added
      Agreed. At least a line saying that this thing is the API for NVIDIA automotive systems would have been nice to have. Just to avoid having to google it.

Comment

Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post

Agreed. At least a line saying that this thing is the API for NVIDIA automotive systems would have been nice to have. Just to avoid having to google it.
        Thanks for the info.
        I read this article feeling that I was reading a black magic formula... at least I am not the only one

Comment

Originally posted by article
          DRIVE CX is what NVIDIA announced at CES at the start of the year and is the company's "complete automotive cockpit platform."
          Thanks for this addition. Now it's ok.

Comment

Working...
          X