Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xen Orchestra 5.0 Released With Several New Features

Phoronix: Xen Orchestra 5.0 Released With Several New Features

While Xen 4.7 was released this week as the latest for this virtualization hypervisor, the independent Xen Orchestra software that provides a web interface to Xen Server is out with its version 5.0 milestone...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Wow, you are back to your good-old style again, and that is great! I mean, you write: "Developers of <project name> released version <project version> of their <project type>."

You used to always write like this before, and I really liked it. Because even if I haven't heard of <project name>, I can still learn from <project type> in the first sentence if I am interested to click and read the full article. But I had seen recently that you skipped <project type> in the beginning sentence, for example for the two item that you published on June 23rd (for PostgreSQL and for Xen). Now I see you have switched back!

Anyhow, kudos for all the great stuff you write and the interesting benchmarks you run.

Comment

Working...
    X