Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch The Videos From This Year's OpenSUSE Conference

Phoronix: Watch The Videos From This Year's OpenSUSE Conference

From 22 to 26 June, the openSUSE Conference has been taking place in Nürnberg. There's been live video streams for those not in Bavaria while now the video recordings are being uploaded for your enjoyment at your convenience...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
    due to a tight budget as a result of ad-blockers
    This is why you don't sign an NDA with AMD, unless they allow you to release the reviews for premium members earlier.

Comment

The openSUSE Conference Webpage has a central list of all the talks, which should include links to the videos (automated) and the slides (requires presenters to upload, and we're busy drinking, so might be some missing...mine are all there though)

Comment

Originally posted by eydee View Post
        This is why you don't sign an NDA with AMD, unless they allow you to release the reviews for premium members earlier.
        Do you think those premium members (every last one, not just "some") would be willing to receive the information under NDA and honour the NDA completely ?

Just curious, do you think AMD's NDA arrangements are somehow worse than NVidias ? If so, how ? If not, why are you picking on us ?
        Test signature

Comment

Originally posted by sysrich View Post
          The openSUSE Conference Webpage has a central list of all the talks, which should include links to the videos (automated) and the slides (requires presenters to upload, and we're busy drinking, so might be some missing...mine are all there though)

https://events.opensuse.org/conferen...hedule#program
          i saw some mismatch between the title and the content for some videos... but anyway, the conference is really great to me, very nice talks, smart proposals and discussions... i hope that changes will start happening after the conference

Comment

I just hope to find a video where they kill alive Yast

Comment

Originally posted by horizonbrave View Post
              I just hope to find a video where they kill alive Yast
              Do it yourself : install OpenSuse on your laptop and smash it to dead.

Comment

Working...
              X