Pitivi 0.97 Released As The GNOME-Aligned Open-Source Video Editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitivi 0.97 Released As The GNOME-Aligned Open-Source Video Editor

Phoronix: Pitivi 0.97 Released As The GNOME-Aligned Open-Source Video Editor

Pitivi 0.97 was released today as the newest development release of this open-source non-linear video editing software followed quickly by a 0.97.1 point release just for a fix to show the correct version string...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

The f. is Meson?

Comment

Originally posted by Krejzi View Post
      The f. is Meson?
      Build system that claims to be faster then autotools/cmake written in Python:

gnome-twitch is also using it:
      Enjoy Twitch on your GNU/Linux desktop. Contribute to vinszent/gnome-twitch development by creating an account on GitHub.

Comment

Originally posted by Krejzi View Post
        The f. is Meson?
        Easy enough to search. It is https://github.com/mesonbuild/meson/

Comment

Still wondering which project will catch up with, and eventually surpass, Kdenlive in features: Pitivi or Shotcut. Openshot kind of fell out of the running and you don't really hear much about flowblade so I'm not even sure where that's at anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by kenjitamura View Post
            Still wondering which project will catch up with, and eventually surpass, Kdenlive in features: Pitivi or Shotcut. Openshot kind of fell out of the running and you don't really hear much about flowblade so I'm not even sure where that's at anymore.
            > Project is on annual summer break. Activity will resume in the first half of August.

I assume we will see more from it soon.

Comment

Working...
            X