Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VirtualBox 5.1.6 Brings Many Fixes

Phoronix: VirtualBox 5.1.6 Brings Many Fixes

VirtualBox 5.1.6 was released on Monday with many fixes and minor improvements for this Oracle cross-platform virtualization tech...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

...bummer. No mention of fixing detached start on Mac. Last release broke it.

Comment

Somewhere during the 5.0.x release train, they broke the Windows installer. Only this week I was able to install VB again (v5.1.4). I'm almost afraid to try and update again.

Comment

KVM, QEMU and virt-manager are making VirtualBox more irrelevant these days. And I'm really happy of it!

Comment

virtualbox is the best virtualization platform, easier to use, my only problems was need to precise setup with custom kernel, which i use now, and setup dkms to use vboxdrv module, qemu run fine but i still could't use clipboard sharing, network setup driver etc

Comment

Working...
          X