Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qualcomm FALKOR ARM Core Added To GCC

Phoronix: Qualcomm FALKOR ARM Core Added To GCC

Qualcomm's Falkor core has been added formally to the GNU Compiler Collection...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I think the CPU was developed in the land of Fantastica.

Comment

It is the 24-core (QDF24) server chip they've announced no too long ago.

Comment

Not really relevant, but what ever happened to the AMD LeMaker Cello? I thought they would have shipped by now.

Comment

Originally posted by chimpy View Post
          Not really relevant, but what ever happened to the AMD LeMaker Cello? I thought they would have shipped by now.
          Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Not until at least Q1, unless it ends up getting canned before then.
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Not until at least Q1, unless it ends up getting canned before then.
            Thanks for the response Michael, by the way have you had a look at the Intel Up Boards?

UP is a credit card size board that merges the benefits of Raspberry Pi, the standard "de facto" of makers with the high performance and low power consumption of the latest tablet technology from Intel.

Looks kinda promising.

Comment

Originally posted by ImNtReal View Post
              I think the CPU was developed in the land of Fantastica.
              Ugh. Don't get me started on that stupid decision Ralph Manheim made when translating Ende's book.

The original German word is "Fantasie" and every other translation of that word I'm aware of (the movies, its unrelated use as a form of music, etc.) uses "Fantasia" rather than "Fantastica". (And I can't help but see "Fantastica" as somehow cheapening the impression the book makes.)

Comment

Working...
              X