Today's The Last Day For Our Ad-Free Site Deal For Thanksgiving 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's The Last Day For Our Ad-Free Site Deal For Thanksgiving 2016

Phoronix: Today's The Last Day For Our Ad-Free Site Deal For Thanksgiving 2016

Just a quick PSA that if you were busy last week and didn't notice the earlier post, we're currently running a heavily-discounted, holiday special for Phoronix Premium where you can access the ad-free version of our site, multi-page articles on a single page, and more. But the big holiday discount expires at the end of today in 24 hours!..

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Your reports are valuable and enjoying for me - so I would like to support it.
    Unfortunately, there is no money transfer via IBAN (in EUR?) - otherwise I would ask for a life-time subscription at once.
    But I don't know if this would be interesting for others, too.
    Supporting you with the given Amazon affiliate link is not possible when ordering from amazon.de - right?
    Otherwise I would use that link to support your work.
    I appreciate it a lot - many thanks !!!

Comment

Out of curiosity, I had a look. I only got 100 years for $150, not 100. Also the only payment method was PayPal, which I try to avoid at all costs. IBAN/Swift payments may be nice for some (It is quite common to use this in the EU), but I don't mind using a Credit Card, nor do I mind paying in USD; it's at least transparent, unlike iTunes and Steam.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevelyan View Post
        Out of curiosity, I had a look. I only got 100 years for $150, not 100. Also the only payment method was PayPal, which I try to avoid at all costs. IBAN/Swift payments may be nice for some (It is quite common to use this in the EU), but I don't mind using a Credit Card, nor do I mind paying in USD; it's at least transparent, unlike iTunes and Steam.
        AFAIK the advertised rates didn't change - there is a manual process for discounted rates:

Through next Monday, annual premium subscriptions are just $20 USD (compared to $35 normally) or a lifetime premium membership for $100 USD (regularly $150). Via the Phoronix Premium page the sale isn't currently advertised, but to take advantage of this limited time deal, simply 1. register for the Phoronix Forums if you have never done so previously 2. send the payment amount above (again, $20 for a year-long subscription) to [email protected] or use this PayPal link 3. when making the payment, be sure to indicate your forum user-name in the comments/message area.

Upon receiving it, I'll manually activate your premium status on your account.
        Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
        Test signature

Comment

Thanks for reminding me to update ABP on my phone and PC!

Comment

Working...
          X