Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Razer Joins The Khronos Group

Phoronix: Razer Joins The Khronos Group

Razer is the latest company looking to promote open, cross-platform industry standards by joining The Khronos Group...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Are Razer mouse any good?

My Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0 broke. It was the best mouse ever!
    Now all mice are designed for 12-year-old boys. Focus on ergonomics is gone.

Right now I have a Fnatic Gear mouse, but half my hand is outside, this mouse is designed to fit 10 year old girls hands.

Comment

Originally posted by uid313 View Post

Right now I have a Fnatic Gear mouse, but half my hand is outside, this mouse is designed to fit 10 year old girls hands.
      If you like it very much, you can always change the cable or the button's switches. What stopped working?

Comment

I really dislike M$ for hundreds of good reasons, but I agree with you: their mice are just cheap and perfect! I got a few of them and never swapped for any "geek stuff".

Comment

The hardware is good, but the software requires you log into an online account before you can use all its features.

Comment

Razer acquires THX recently maybe they want to promote an Open standard for audio?

Comment

I like Razer, I really like their Blade Stealth ultra portable which comes with an external GPU adapter. Razer actually seems to have the design/features which Apple has been lacking lately.

Comment

Originally posted by DMJC View Post
                I like Razer, I really like their Blade Stealth ultra portable which comes with an external GPU adapter. Razer actually seems to have the design/features which Apple has been lacking lately.
                I'd bet it has to do with utilizing one of the obvious benefits of THX binaural surround sound mapping for VR.

Comment

Personally I think Logitechs MX series is the only one worthy of being called a good mouse. The MX Master is a very nice mouse to hold and the automatic scroll wheel took a few days to get used to but now I doesn't even like my MX Performance any more. So I really recommend a test of it but I bet you won't like the wheel directly so give it a bit of time to get used to.

Comment

if you need a big mouse for a big hand try the roccat kone xtd. its expensive and a gamer mouse, but it is big enought to fit my prank

Comment

Working...
                    X