December Has Been A Very Exciting Month So Far For Linux/OSS Enthusiasts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December Has Been A Very Exciting Month So Far For Linux/OSS Enthusiasts

Phoronix: December Has Been A Very Exciting Month So Far For Linux/OSS Enthusiasts

We are just half way through December yet it's been a very exciting month already due to the Linux 4.9 release, the never-ending work on open-source graphics drivers, the Linux 4.10 merge window, and much more. So far this month I've already written 152 original news articles as well as a dozen Linux hardware reviews / featured multi-page articles...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I'm excitingly excited by the excitingness of the exciting articles

Comment

Content rehashing at it's most annoying.

Comment

After realizing Phoronix existed just two months ago, I just cant stop visiting or refreshing the website. Looking forward to be a linux / archlinux enthusiast and contributor (I just know some bash so far), phoronix is making me way a better linux user.

Looking forward to grow up with you guys!

Comment

Originally posted by JeansenVaars View Post
          After realizing Phoronix existed just two months ago, I just cant stop visiting or refreshing the website. Looking forward to be a linux / archlinux enthusiast and contributor (I just know some bash so far), phoronix is making me way a better linux user.

Looking forward to grow up with you guys!
          Thanks and welcome!
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
          X