Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Current State Of OpenMP Offloading In LLVM's Clang, Try It Today With Clang-YKT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Current State Of OpenMP Offloading In LLVM's Clang, Try It Today With Clang-YKT

Phoronix: The Current State Of OpenMP Offloading In LLVM's Clang, Try It Today With Clang-YKT

During last month's SuperComputing 2016 conference in Salt Lake City was the LLVM Compiler Infrastructure in HPC workshop being hosted for its third year. The slides from that event were recently made available and one of the talks interesting me the most was about the state of Clang OpenMP offloading, including for GPUs...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I have been trying to make this to work without success. Anyone got this clang version working (offload)?. However I had success in using the gcc offloading feature both for openacc and openmp

Comment

Working...
    X