Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LLVM 4.0 Release Candidate 1

Phoronix: LLVM 4.0 Release Candidate 1

Hans Wennborg of Google, serving as the LLVM release manager, has announced the tagging of the first release candidate of the forthcoming LLVM 4.0...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Originally posted by Master5000 View Post
    Anything that eliminates GCC and releases people from their GPL2 death strangle is welcome in my book. GPL is just another walled garden Apple style.
    wat?
    very bad trolling
    clang was developed by apple and apple uses bsd licenses

Comment

Anything that eliminates GCC and releases people from their GPL2 death strangle is welcome in my book. GPL is just another walled garden Apple style.
      This person is very butthurt because GCC pwns hard MS's compiler.

Comment

Yes and BSD is the true open source. GPL is a cancer that spreads everywhere and strangles all projects in the end.
        This person is very very very butthurt.

Comment

Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
          This person is very very very butthurt.
          Every one of his posts is just trollbait.

His problem is he's so obvious about it that no one usually takes the bait. I mean, even the smallest hint of subtlety and you can usually draw someone into posting some kind of defense which stirs up everyone else, but that seems to be beyond him.

Comment

Working...
          X