Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa 17.0 Has Been Branched

Phoronix: Mesa 17.0 Has Been Branched

After a very exciting development cycle, Mesa 17.0 was branched yesterday, officially marking the end of feature development for this next Mesa release due out in February...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

This is *stupid*. Time will come when the favor will be returned.
    ## VGA ##
    AMD: X1950XTX, HD3870, HD5870
    Intel: GMA45, HD3000 (Core i5 2500K)

Comment

The last delay were to allow what driver achieve what feature? Don't remember if it were Intel achieve OpenGL 4.5 or what...

Comment

Originally posted by andrei_me View Post
        The last delay were to allow what driver achieve what feature? Don't remember if it were Intel achieve OpenGL 4.5 or what...
        if you read the article, and the previous ones about it. OpenGL4.0 for Ivy Brige (3xxx series) Intel CPUs

Comment

Originally posted by boxie View Post

if you read the article, and the previous ones about it. OpenGL4.0 for Ivy Brige (3xxx series) Intel CPUs
          I've meant for Mesa 13, not for the 17, the release were delayed to allow some features land

Comment

in pratice don't make big diffrence and at least the next one will have opengl 4 for ivy

Comment

Originally posted by andrei_me View Post

I've meant for Mesa 13, not for the 17, the release were delayed to allow some features land
              Sorry, my bad - One of the items was to allow RADV to land

Comment

Working...
              X