No announcement yet.

NVIDIA 375.39 Linux Driver Released, Backports Fixes To The Long-Lived Branch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVIDIA 375.39 Linux Driver Released, Backports Fixes To The Long-Lived Branch

Phoronix: NVIDIA 375.39 Linux Driver Released, Backports Fixes To The Long-Lived Branch

NVIDIA's Unix graphics driver team has experienced a busy day with releasing the big 378 Linux driver feature update and two legacy driver releases while now they also have a stable update in their long-lived 375 driver series branch...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

"The bug fixes include a system hang when resuming from suspend with certain GPUs, a regression that caused corruption when hot-plugging displays"
    FINALLY!!! I hope that fixes my issue with my TV being off when i resume from sleep mode

Comment

well, does not work that fine actually (with NVIDIA GF108M [GeForce GT 630M] at least),
      ******* ISSUE ******* HOW TO REPRODUCE 1. Go to sleep mode. 2. Resume. EXPECTED BEHAVIOUR - The computer to resume normally. REAL BEHAVIOUR - Windows have black borders around them, as seen in the attached screen-shot. RELEVANT DETAILS - None. ********** SOLUTION ********** WORK-AROUND 1. Press the "Ctrl+Alt+F2" key combination (Warning: you will be sent to a text console where you won't be able to read this document). 2. Press "Ctrl+Alt+F7". FIX - Unspecified. REGRESSION PO...

i had to revert back to 370.28

Comment

Working...
      X