Croteam Will Soon Be Releasing Fusion 2017 Update To Serious Sam HD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Croteam Will Soon Be Releasing Fusion 2017 Update To Serious Sam HD

Phoronix: Croteam Will Soon Be Releasing Fusion 2017 Update To Serious Sam HD

It looks like a public beta may be available soon of Serious Fusion 2017 for Serious Sam HD...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I remember seeing this game on one of Michael's images a few weeks ago. Time travel confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by eydee View Post
      I remember seeing this game on one of Michael's images a few weeks ago. Time travel confirmed.
      Yep, indeed.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Croteam seems like a nice company.

Comment

I think you're understating the update a bit. It's a doozy, and in particular is very good news for Linux VR -- The Last Hope and the VR versions of 2 & 3 will come to Linux, and probably VR versions of SS4 and Talos Principle as well. Croteam's about to get a pretty big chunk of my money...

EVERY game is getting a multithreaded Vulkan renderer as well. Yes, even TFE.

Really exciting stuff.

Comment

Working...
          X