Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pascal Is Now Supported By The Nouveau X.Org Driver

Phoronix: Pascal Is Now Supported By The Nouveau X.Org Driver

Ilia Mirkin has landed support for Pascal graphics processors within the xf86-video-nouveau X.Org DDX driver...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Xf86-video-nouveau does not use glamor. If you want to use glamor, use -modesetting instead.

Comment

Originally posted by M?P?F View Post
      Xf86-video-nouveau does not use glamor. If you want to use glamor, use -modesetting instead.
      Whoops, removed the GLAMOR reference. I thought GLAMOR support was added a while back, but still consuming my morning coffee so brain not entirely on yet
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Whoops, removed the GLAMOR reference. I thought GLAMOR support was added a while back, but still consuming my morning coffee so brain not entirely on yet
        it was, and then it was removed again.

Comment

xf86 is meant to be x86 32bit!?

Comment

Originally posted by Azrael5 View Post
            xf86 is meant to be x86 32bit!?
            No, xfree86.

Comment

MuPuF can you check your username? It's being a while (since vBulletin update?) that it is with "?" instead of "Ù" or other accented U, so it's hard to quote you on some messages :/

Comment

Originally posted by andrei_me View Post
                MuPuF can you check your username? It's being a while (since vBulletin update?) that it is with "?" instead of "Ù" or other accented U, so it's hard to quote you on some messages :/
                Yeah, I know. Michael proposed me fix it, but I did not care. If you find it difficult, then I guess I could ask Michael to change it to MuPuF or simply mupuf.

Comment

Originally posted by M?P?F View Post
                  If you find it difficult
                  Just find out that vBulletin manages to autocomplete your username when typing MuPuF, I thought it did not work because when I tested it previously it did not show your username, so you can just leave it alone =P

Comment

When did Nvidia release Pascal binaries? I thought only gp100 was released? Or is this just to get GP100 working?

Comment

Working...
                    X