Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoronix Moscow Meetup - April 2017

Phoronix: Phoronix Moscow Meetup - April 2017

It's been a while since last having any Phoronix meet-ups due to not really traveling in the past few years due to various constraints, but next month on business will be available for a Russian Phoronix reader meet-up...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

> beers/vodka/cognac [...] will be [...] on [...] Mineralnye Vody shortly there after

Sounds convincing. First the Vod-ka and later you'll be better just on Voda.
    Stop TCPA, stupid software patents and corrupt politicians!

Comment

Dawaj, dawaj!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adarion View Post
        > beers/vodka/cognac [...] will be [...] on [...] Mineralnye Vody shortly there after

Sounds convincing. First the Vod-ka and later you'll be better just on Voda.
        I'd recommend Borjomi... Last I checked, it was no longer banned in RF. Makes good sporting drink too, maybe you'd have to run after or away from somebody.

Comment

In Soviet Russia Linux Benchmark you.

Comment

Hmmm... chances are high that Snowden has visited this site, even if he's not a regular reader. I doubt he'd show, but that'd be worth a decent amount of the airfare if he did. Plus, you'd probably get to meet his CIA shadow.
            Last edited by coder; 31 March 2017, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by coder View Post
              Hmmm... chances are high that Snowden has visited this site, even if he's not a regular reader. I doubt he'd show, but that'd be worth a decent amount of the airfare if he did. Plus, you'd probably get to meet his CIA shadow.
              I would imagine since she lives with him now.

Comment

Working...
              X